Monday, January 9, 2012

Woke up this mornin' and you were on my mind...

Well, kind of.  I woke up after having the BEST time at Jane and Mike's last night....kids running around like maniacs, much consumption of lovely yummy food, much foolish geek talk..and, of course, knitting.   I think I knit at least half my cowl while there.  I can't truly explain how exciting it is that my friend's husband (Mike) and Steve get along so well.  They both speak Geek.  The same KIND of geek.  oh, so excited.

Then, when I got up this morning, my kids asked if we could go back today and play.  Love it.

In regards to the cowl, Lyn (trouble maker extraordinaire - she introduced me to Jane) posted on the face of books that she was trying to think if she could talk me out of that yarn.  Heehee.  Guess I'll have to get some more spun up.  Valcun mind meld indeed (as Lyn said).  Ahhh geekiness makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment